Vocational Steps to Success
Prepare for and maintain employment through interview practice, building job skills, job search resources, and guidance, and support once employed.
The staff are consumers who have been in the shoes of the members at SafeHaven. Staff members have moved through their recovery to be employed by SafeHaven when we have openings at one of our three facilities.
Currently SafeHaven has 3 full time and 20 part time employees.
SafeHaven offers employment services such to
- Building job skills
- Help build interview skills
- Employment searches
- Obtaining employment
- Skills to maintain employment with coworkers and supervisors
Value Work and Self Esteem
Must copy and paste for the above link to work
How and Why You Should Improve your Self EsteemThis is what you can find on this page:
I’m trying to break free from the miseries of low self esteem, and this web site is a huge confidence, and will serve as an aid in my quest to claim back what’s rightfully mine: my life”Amber read more comments
- how to increase your esteem and self confidence
- books you can read about self esteem
- what other information this website contains which you may find interesting
Self esteem increases your confidence. If you have confidence you will respect yourself and then you can respect others, improve your relationships and become happier….this is not a selfish goal as you will contribute more and share yourself with the world and those around you.
Low esteem causes depression, unhappiness, insecurity and low confidence. Other’s desires may take preference over yours. Inner criticism, that nagging voice of disapproval inside you, causes you to stumble at every challenge and challenges seem impossible.
How to improve your esteem and confidence
Want to increase your self confidence at work, in your daily life and improve your relationships?
Build your Self Confidence – Hypnosis downloads – quick, easy and guaranteed to help you build your confidence (prepared by experienced psychologists and gets my full recommendation)
1. Face your fears – challenges seem scary but your fears are usually exagerated. Facing your fears increases your confidence and boosts your esteem.
2. Forget your failures – learn from them. Avoid making the same mistakes again but don’t limit yourself by assuming you failed before so you can’t succeed this time. Try again, you’re wiser and stronger. Don’t be trapped in the past!
3. Become more confident – I have prepared a 60 minute CD to help you build amazing confidence. Click here to get this fantastic Self Confidence boosting CD Free
4. Know what you want and ask for it. Learn about being assertive – you deserve your dreams to come true!
5. Reflect on your success. No-one else will! Isn’t everything easier when you take time to help yourself? Make a list of your successes and focus on the positive.
6. Talk – We often make assumptions about a situation or person which are not true. Your attitude and behaviour can be negatively affected so if you have any doubt or question ask and don’t assume you know why or how. There is much more about this point and about many of the others in a wonderful book I have read recently. I personally recommend you to read it too as you’re going to get a lot out of it. It’s called The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz, click on the link to order this extraordinary book now.
7. Don’t be defeated! Try something else. You are not going to be defeated by one failed attempt are you? Doesn’t everyone fail before they succeed? All you need is a different approach. Good luck! I wish you happiness and success! low self esteem – click here for more
8. Try this amazing self hypnosis download – Building your esteem now!
9. Explore this website. It will help you understand and inform yourself about self esteem and take action. Take a look at the self help articles and read past issues of my newsletter.
10. Don’t fall into depression. If you or anyone you know suffers then read how to treat your depression.
Click to set custom HTML