Educational Classes and Support Groups
Darke County Site (Greenville)
Miami County Site (Piqua)
Shelby County Site (Sidney)
Board of Directors
Partner Agencies and Community Asistance
Health Facts and Inspiration
Stigma and Statistics on Mental Illness
Additional Mental Illness Facts
You Can Help
SafeHaven offers many free services for adults in need of mental health support. This information sums up our services in ten quick bulletpoints:
SafeHaven Free Services
Caring peer centers for adults (18+) in need of mental health support
· Structured day of free support groups, education classes, and fun activities
· Free daily lunch
· Safe, non-judgmental home away from home. Members call us family
· Free field trips, holiday parties, and special events
· Free transportation to and from our services daily
· Evening HOPE-Line phone service (937.451.3232 or 1.855.276.hope)
· Payeeship program/Basic needs assistance and stability
· Most staff are people in recovery themselves
· Walk-in, call, or email to strengthen your recovery journey today!
See each individual page for greater details about all of the great opportunities waiting to help you in your recovery.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.